Graduate Engineer, Construction
Place of Work: Buckinghamshire
Position Type: Permanent
WHO ARE RINGWAY JACOBS
We are Ringway Jacobs, a leading highways service provider working with local authorities across the UK. Formed in 2005, specifically to provide road network management solutions to local government, our unique blend of engineering capability, innovation and customer care make us the best in class. We support over 10,000 miles of highways, 8,400 miles of footway, almost 7,000 miles of public rights of way and 242,000 street lights. We excel in delivering safe, sustainable service excellence, through our passion, integrity and collaborative culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a innovative, and dedicated Graduate Construction Engineer to join the Ringway Jacobs Team in Buckinghamshire. You will be tasked with supporting Senior staff members in the construction of highway schemes to include (but not limited to) Public Realm improvements, carriageway and footway repairs and reconstruction, drainage, vehicle restraint systems, temporary works, traffic management, road markings and signs, minor and major improvement works.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE;
- University Degree B. Eng/B. Sc preferably in Civil Engineering 2.2. or above
- Comfortable using AutoCAD to produce drawings
- Experience working on roads/drainage projects
- Good organisational skills
- CSCS, NRSWA and SMSTS card holder preferred
YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Supporting the administration & delivery of projects
- To assist with construction of a range of schemes
- Ensuring Construction outputs meet the required standards
- To ensure speedy and courteous responses to queries
- Meeting agreed deadlines
- Working as an integral member of a construction team
- Contributing to providing solutions to challenging problems
- Required to be mobile and able to attend all site and depot locations within Buckinghamshire for inspections and progress monitoring
- To create good working relationships with supply chain partners and internal teams to help achieve timely and safe delivery of schemes
If you require further details, please contact our Resourcing Team on 0330 311 2502 or e-mail them on email@example.com, or click on the Apply Now button.
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.