Customer Correspondence Lead
Place of Work: Buckinghamshire
Position Type: Permanent
WHO ARE RINGWAY JACOBS
We are Ringway Jacobs, a leading highways service provider working with local authorities across the UK. Formed in 2005, specifically to provide road network management solutions to local government, our unique blend of engineering capability, innovation and customer care make us the best in class. We support over 10,000 miles of highways, 8,400 miles of footway, almost 7,000 miles of public rights of way and 242,000 street lights. We excel in delivering safe, sustainable service excellence, through our passion, integrity and collaborative culture.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious Customer Correspondence Lead to join our Transport for Buckinghamshire (TfB) contract. The post holder will proactively seek to understand the needs and expectations of customers and through responding to enquiries to ensure that agreed timescales are achieved and determine key areas for improvement. As a member of the Business Improvement Team, the post holder will perform a pivotal role between TfB’s Enquiries Officer, asset and performance teams and, Buckinghamshire Council officers in communications and customer relations. They will also build excellent relationships with operations teams to clearly understand the services delivered.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE;
• Excellent computer skills - intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), in particular Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Data analysis
• Organised and able to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Customer and quality focused
• Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders,
• Team player
YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
• To ensure that all enquiries, stage 1 complaints, freedom of Information requests and VIP enquiries are recorded and tracked.
• Be familiar with and understand the importance of the Enquiries process and requirements of performance indicators.
• Enter all responses onto the online asset management system for completeness of file record.
• To liaise with relevant team members to ensure all follow-up actions promised in responses are completed.
• Work in partnership with Buckinghamshire Council and TfB officers to capture trends in customer perception.
• Perform analysis of enquiries received using the ‘Confirm’ asset management system, identifying areas for improvement (system training will be given).
If you require further details, please contact our Resourcing Team on 0330 311 2502 or e-mail them on firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the Apply Now button.
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.