Commercial Account Manager
Place of Work: CHESHIRE
Position Type: Permanent
WHO ARE RINGWAY JACOBS
We are Ringway Jacobs, a leading highways service provider working with local authorities across the UK. Formed in 2005, specifically to provide road network management solutions to local government, our unique blend of engineering capability, innovation and customer care make us the best in class. We support over 10,000 miles of highways, 8,400 miles of footway, almost 7,000 miles of public rights of way and 242,000 street lights. We excel in delivering safe, sustainable service excellence, through our passion, integrity and collaborative culture.
Ringway Jacobs’ current relationship with Cheshire East Council started in October 2018 and is built upon a previous successful relationship of over seven years. Large numbers of the team have worked on this contract for many years, pre-dating the original RJ contract and as such this evokes a strong spirit of community and a network of support throughout the whole RJ family in Cheshire East.
This key commercial role provides an opportunity for an organised and focussed individual to join the commercial team to coordinate and manage key accounts through assisting in the delivery and governance of commercial services in accordance with the RJ Governance, in a manner that achieves both value for money for our client and sustainable shareholder value consistent with the contract, and prevailing processes in a spirit of openness, mutual trust and co-operation.
The successful candidate should soon feel part of a committed team and through good communication and organisational skills commence management of subcontract accounts to ensure consistency with the monthly commercial cycle.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE;
- Experience in the Construction industry, demonstrating clear understanding of subcontract task orders and the operational and commercial relationship
- Highly organised work ethic
- Ability to manage and prioritise duties
- Ability to operate the CPA system (will train on job as required)
- Basic understanding of measurement principles and their application
- Ability to engage and communicate with client, stakeholders, subcontractors and third parties
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of IT systems (Microsoft Office)
YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Working with the Operations, Commercial and Finance team to deliver on specific activities
- Processing and generating Subcontract and Supplier orders including inputting on CPA
- Managing and processing registers for Supply Chain Partners (SCP) Subcontract accounts,
- Contract correspondence, ComEs, Early Warnings and Compensation Events.
- Processing of specific subcontractor liabilities.
- Processing of subcontractor applications for payment
- Processing of costs in CPA from approval to certification
If you require further details, please contact our Resourcing Team on 0330 311 2502 or e-mail them on email@example.com, or click on the Apply Now button.
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.