Applications Support Analyst
Place of Work: Chelmsford
Position Type: Permanent
WHO ARE RINGWAY JACOBS
We are Ringway Jacobs, a leading highways service provider working with local authorities across the UK. Formed in 2005, specifically to provide road network management solutions to local government, our unique blend of engineering capability, innovation and customer care make us the best in class. We support over 10,000 miles of highways, 8,400 miles of footway, almost 7,000 miles of public rights of way and 242,000 street lights. We excel in delivering safe, sustainable service excellence, through our passion, integrity and collaborative culture.
You will be the single point of contact between the business systems team and the users, executing first and second line incident management and access management, technical incident management and application management on the key systems for end users.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE;
• Proven first and second line application support experience and technical capability
• Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work across teams and collaborate effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Organised and able to meet deadline
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Confirm application knowledge
• Microsoft Dynamics finance and operations knowledge
• Power platform and data verse knowledge
• Basic ITIL understanding
• Basic SQL database knowledge
YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
• To provide IT support for key business systems to ensure users have business as usual access.
• To continuously improve key business systems to deliver efficient and effective ways of working within key systems.
• To share and implement system changes in a consistent way across all our contracts
• Logging all relevant incident/service request details, allocating categorization and prioritisation codes
• Providing first-line investigation and diagnosis
• Resolving incidents/service requests when first contacted whenever possible
• Escalating incidents/service requests that they cannot resolve within agreed timescales
• Keeping users informed of progress
• Closing all resolved incidents, requests and other calls
• Communication with users – keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
• Resolution within SLA’s.
If you require further details, please contact our Resourcing Team on 0330 311 2502 or e-mail them on email@example.com, or click on the Apply Now button.
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.